Open Your Eyes (EoE) Hardstyle Open Your Eyes (EoE) Hardstyle

Good, but here's some pointers.

I liked the melody and bass a lot. I think the kicks at the beginning need to be remastered, and the kicks throughout the song need to be louder (I could barely hear them). Anyway, you have a great base for an awesome song! Keep it up!

FrameWork responds:

Thanks for the review, to be honest, I didn't make the begining kick, as I'm stil experimenting trying to get that right sound. But, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be patterned with a bassline, not solo. :D I'm gunna make my own next time XD

Just Hold On (JMS Remix) Just Hold On (JMS Remix)

TOTALLY WICKED!

I loved this song! Totally deadmau5 sounding! How'd the heck did you make the lead?! I want to know because I've been working a long time trying to get that lead! Let me know if you can, will ya?

djt93901 responds:

Hey thank you from the review! Look in your pm.

Thanks,

Jaymuhsin

U Tell M3 cause IDK U Tell M3 cause IDK

Needs a Bassline.

That's what's missing. The bassline that gives a song like this flow is missing entirely. You have the build-ups and the good synth but no bassline. Therefore, the song falls.

Ninjamurai responds:

Don't be such a downer. :) I know it has virtually no baseline, but hey, who knows, I might just finally get the full program and revamp all my songs. <(^_^)>