Open Your Eyes (EoE) Hardstyle Open Your Eyes (EoE) Hardstyle

Good, but here's some pointers.

I liked the melody and bass a lot. I think the kicks at the beginning need to be remastered, and the kicks throughout the song need to be louder (I could barely hear them). Anyway, you have a great base for an awesome song! Keep it up!

FrameWork responds:

Thanks for the review, to be honest, I didn't make the begining kick, as I'm stil experimenting trying to get that right sound. But, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be patterned with a bassline, not solo. :D I'm gunna make my own next time XD

Just Hold On (JMS Remix) Just Hold On (JMS Remix)

TOTALLY WICKED!

I loved this song! Totally deadmau5 sounding! How'd the heck did you make the lead?! I want to know because I've been working a long time trying to get that lead! Let me know if you can, will ya?

djt93901 responds:

Hey thank you from the review! Look in your pm.

Thanks,

Jaymuhsin

U Tell M3 cause IDK U Tell M3 cause IDK

Needs a Bassline.

That's what's missing. The bassline that gives a song like this flow is missing entirely. You have the build-ups and the good synth but no bassline. Therefore, the song falls.

Ninjamurai responds:

Don't be such a downer. :) I know it has virtually no baseline, but hey, who knows, I might just finally get the full program and revamp all my songs. <(^_^)>

Rave on a Pyramid Rave on a Pyramid

Here's my take on it.

I think that your main melody didn't flow well (as in the notes just hurt the ears). Also the melody doesn't seem to flow unless the beats with it. The kicks should stay consistent and the cymbals are too loud and seem to drown out other parts. The ending of the song with the eurogate would be solid to have throughout the song, and that flows better overall. 6/10 3/5

-&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Just The Way You Are&amp;lt;&amp;lt;- ->>Just The Way You Are<<-

Amazing.

I showed this song to my girlfriend and she had tears of joy. Good work.

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

Lol, thanks man xD

My heart goes boom [DJ-Gen] My heart goes boom [DJ-Gen]

EPIC AWESOMENESS!

THIS IS AWESOME! I was dancing in front of my computer lookin' like a fool! It's just that epic. 5/5 10/10 and a favorite for me.

Trance Anthem (WIP) Trance Anthem (WIP)

Good, but some kind advice

I thought that the components were well thought out and made. However, it is a little repetitive, despite its length. I understand it's a work in progress, so I'm sure it will be fixed in certain aspects. Otherwise, good song.

Moonlight Shadow - Champ Rmx Moonlight Shadow - Champ Rmx

Well remixed.

This was a great remix of Moonlight Shadow. I like the song, and this made the song that much better. I can never seem to get the lyrics out to make a RMX so if you can send me advice on how to do so, that would be much appreciated. Good work!

Champius responds:

thanks for the review.....not sure what you mean by get the lyrics out....so i dunno, if you wanted you could pm me your question more in depth and id be glad to help....sorry : (

Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

Good, but here's some advice.

I thought that the melody and alternative melody was well thought out and the bassline fit well. However, I thought the song could use a little more power. It seems that in the intro that there was a lot of "empty space" that could have been filled with a pad or other softer sound effect. Also, the sound could be boosted a little to make it a little harder, but that is a personal preference. 9/10 for being strong, and just needing a few minor changes.

digitaldamage responds:

Thanks for your review. I'll EQ it some more to give it more power, fix that awful 2nd lead, and put some midrange instruments in.

Power of Pleasure (TC Remix) Power of Pleasure (TC Remix)

Great!

This song is one of my favorites, and the remix is just as awesome. Just one question: How do you export the lyrics out of songs so well? I've never been able to get that to work. Keep up the awesome work!